Global Shipping Options – USA, EU & Israel
Nes Mobile now offers global shipping options in the USA and Europe. Even if you’re flying to Israel in two days, we can still deliver an Israel Sim card or pocket WiFi prior to your departure. With 7 warehouses locations across the USA, EU and Israel you can rest assured that we can deliver your order in the most secure, fast and reliable way. Fees are per shipment- Multiple SIMs or Devices in one shipment- would only be charged once!
USA – SIM Card & Pocket WiFi
You may order USA delivery for both SIM cards and Pocket WiFi devices up to 2 business days prior to departure for your trip. With 5 warehouses across the US, you can rest assured that we can deliver your order (even overnight!) in the most secure, fast and reliable way.
- FREE Shipping: Order must be placed 10 days or more in advance of your departure date.
- FREE – Bergen County NJ: Pickup/drop-off — Order must be placed 4 days in advance on the site – Service will NOT available January 15-28, 2019.
- Ground Shipping Across the USA: 4-7 business days — $15
- Rush Shipping: 1-3 business days — $25 (Most locations)
Israel – Pickup & Delivery SIM & Pocket WiFi
- Bet Shemesh: FREE office pickup
- Tel Aviv: FREE Israeli SIM and portable hot-spot in Tel Aviv Pickup
- E.L. Phone – located at 92 Ben Yehuda Street in Tel Aviv.
- Store hours: Sun-Thursday 9:30-14:00 & 15:00-19:30, Friday – 10:00-14:30. The store is closed on Saturdays and Holidays.
- In order to guarantee the availability of an Israeli SIM card and portable hot spot in the Tel Aviv location, please be sure to place your Israeli SIM order online in advance.
- Tel Aviv Hotel or Regular Delivery:$15 (Allow 3 business days for delivery)
- Tel Aviv Rush Delivery: $25
- Other Locations throughout Israel: Please contact us for a price quote.
EU – SIM Card
You may order delivery for EU member countries for SIM cards.
- Regular Shipping: 4-7 business days — $15 (most locations)
- Rush Shipping UK Only: 1-3 business days — $25 (Most locations)
OTHER Israel Delivery Options:
- Airport Delivery with Zion Taxi Shuttle -FREE –When you use Zion’s Taxi Airport shuttle service to Ben Gurion airport, your driver will have your equipment when he picks you up – at no charge! To arrange for van service from/to the airport, please call Zion Taxi directly at +972-52-384-3221, or email Ziontaxi1@gmail.com. When booking Zion’s taxi service, be sure to ask for the NES Mobile discount (10% off the official rates of the Ministry of Transportation).
NES Mobile would ONLY charge you for the days which you ordered and used the service in Israel. Even if you receive the SIMs or Phone prior to your trip to Israel, and return the phones several days later.
Returning the Equipment
- SIM cards do NOT have to be returned, you may keep them for future trips.
- When returning equipment, please be sure to write your name clearly on the return package so we could credit you for the return of equipment.
- You must return the pocket WiFi devices and charges in the country that you received it. If you received your device in the USA, please return it in the USA. We recommend that you send your package by Priority Mail or a similar service which provides tracking information.
- USA Return Info:
- Please mark: NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
- Bergenfield, NJ- NES Mobile c/o Katz, 151 Wilbur Rd, Bergenfield, NJ 07621
- Israel return Info:
- Ben Gurion Airport Post Office Drop Off– FREE: As a convenience to you, you could drop the devices off at the Post Office at Ben Gurion airport for you to drop off your phone and other devices at the end of your rental. The post office is located at Ben Gurion Airport in Terminal 3, in “Ha’shchakim” Mall on the 3rd floor– right after check-in, before the doors for “ticketed passengers only”. Ask the Post Office representative for a prepaid NES Mobile registered envelope, and Insert the phone or other device in the envelope. Don’t forget to ask the Post Office representative for a tracking number, and please keep this number as proof of return. The Post Office is open Sunday – Thurs 7am- midnight, Friday 12:01 am -2:00pm, Saturdays and Jewish Holidays CLOSED. When the post office is closed, you may put the phone through the bars onto the post office floor (please make sure you push the envelope far enough that no one can grab the envelope) – Please be sure to put your devices in an envelope clearly marked NES MOBILE.
- Bet Shemesh office- Please address to:
- NES Mobile, PO Box 90006, Bet Shemesh, 99190.
- We recommend that you send your package by registered mail (“Doar Rashum”) for security and tracking information. Registered mail costs about 10 NIS, which you can pay at the post office.
- USA Return Info:
- If you received your device in Israel and did not return your phone in Israel prior to departure please do NOT send the device to Israel from abroad, please contact us for further instructions.
- Returning the device in the wrong location will be subject to a fee of at least $25 in addition to the shipping costs.
- Please return your equipment within a week from the end of your rental to avoid late fees.