Israel Pocket Wifi Returns
- Please follow the Israel Pocket Wifi Returns instructions below
- Israel SIM cards do NOT have to be returned, you may keep them for future trips.
- At times, a SIM card that hasn’t been used for a year, may be disabled.
Israel Pocket Wifi Returns General info:
- Please write your name on the return package so we can credit you for the return of equipment.
- Please return your equipment within a week from the end of your rental to avoid late fees.
- Be sure to keep a tracking number as proof of return.
You must return the pocket WiFi devices in the country that you received it
- If you received your device in the USA, please return it in the USA. If you received the device in Israel, please return it in Israel.
- Returning the device in the wrong location will be subject to a fee of at least $35 in addition to the shipping costs.
- If you received your device in Israel and did not return it while in Israel, please do NOT send the device to Israel from abroad! Contact us for further instructions.
USA Pocket WiFi Return Info:
- Send device to: NES Mobile c/o Katz, 151 Wilbur Rd, Bergenfield, NJ 07621
- Please mark: NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
Israel Pocket WiFi Return Info:
- Return via Israeli Registered Mail:
- Address: NES Mobile, PO Box 90006, Bet Shemesh, 99190
- We recommend that you send your package by registered mail (“Doar Rashum”) for security and tracking information. Registered mail costs about 10 NIS, which you can pay at the post office.
- Don’t forget to ask the Post Office representative for a tracking number, and please keep this number as proof of return.
- Please write your name on the envelope or in a note inside the envelope.
- Return to the Tel Aviv Store Location:
- Israel SIM or hotspot may be returned at this location – be sure to call in advance to make sure the store is open:
- E.L. Phone – located at 92 Ben Yehuda Street in Tel Aviv.
- Store Hours: Sun-Thursday 10:0-19:00. The store is closed on Friday. Saturday & Israeli/Jewish Holidays.