In general we can reactivate old Israel sim cards, especially if they are just 1-2 years old. The best way to check is to go to our contact us page, and provide us with 18 digit Israel SIM card number starting with 8997. We will then check it in our system and get back to you and let you know if we can reactivate it now in Israel or not.
Last modified: June 23, 2018
1) Please log on to your account
2) Answer the question (drop down) regarding the number of Israel SIM cards/or Israel MiFi devices you received from us.
3) In each field, enter 1 of the 052 numbers (as appear in step 1 above), and one of the SIM card numbers that appear in the envelope you got from us.
4) Repeat this action as many times as needed, till each one of your 052 numbers is associated with a SIM card number.
5) PLEASE NOTE: if you ordered an Israel MiFi from us, you will need to enter ONLY the SIM card number (not the 052 number).
6) Once done, press the SUBMIT button on the bottom of the form.
7) You should be getting a confirmation email from us indicating that the action was completed.
Last modified: November 1, 2017
How to activate my NES Mobile Israel SIM card
There are two ways you can activate your SIM card.
- When you receive your email confirmation there will be a button you can click on that says Activate my Card. Click on that button and follow the instructions.
- Once you place an order we will automatically create an account for you in our system. This account will hold helpful information for you like, your order history, the numbers we assigned you and so on. You can log into your account, go to the Orders tab and follow the instructions on how to activate your SIM card from there.
- Once we receive your activation information, we will pair the SIM with the Israeli number (and US virtual number, if you chose one), and send you a confirmation email.
- It is that simple.
if you encounter any kind of problem during activation, you can, of course, contact us, and we will be happy to help.
Last modified: August 29, 2017
There’s NO need to return the Nes Mobile Israeli SIM card, you may keep it for future trips.
When returning equipment, please be sure to write your name clearly on the return package so we can credit you for the return of equipment.
Please return your equipment to NES Mobile c/o Katz, 151 Wilbur Rd, Bergenfield, NJ 07621
We recommend that you send your package by Priority Mail or a similar service which provides tracking information. Please mark: NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
If you received your phone in Israel and did not return your phone in Israel prior to departure please do NOT send the phone to Israel from abroad. Please send to the above locations and make sure to notify us by email. You will be subject to a fee of at least $15 in addition to the shipping costs.
Please return your equipment within a week from the end of your rental to avoid late fees.
Last modified: October 31, 2017