Coronavirus Full Refund Policy
Nes Mobile offers a coronavirus FULL REFUND policy on Israel SIM card services. Israel’s Health Ministry has taken a stricter approach to the coronavirus than most other western countries. That being said, we do understand if our clients wish to change their travel plans. If you wish to cancel the Israeli SIM card service, you may do so and get a full refund.
Nes Mobile Israel SIM Coronavirus Full Refund Policy
- Cancel at any time prior to the start date and get a full refund for the service. Just reply to the email you got confirming the order or use our Contact Us page to notify us of the cancellation.
- If the Israeli SIM card was already shipped to you, you will be charged for the shipping. There’s no need to send back the SIM card. You may keep the SIM card for your next trip to Israel.
- If you qualified for free shipping and cancel the service, we’ll refund you the full amount less our cost of shipping of $7.50 + VAT. There’s no need to send back the SIM card.
- Those who already started using the service may terminate the service earlier. Please reply to the email you got confirming the order or use our Contact Us page to notify us of the earlier service termination.
- All cancellations and early termination notifications must be communicated IN ADVANCE by email or on our Contact Us page. NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED FOR RETROACTIVE NOTIFICATIONS after the service dates. You must cancel the service prior to the start date for a full refund.
For the latest updates on the coronavirus in Israel, please visit Israel Health Ministry’s Coronavirus updates website.