Do you travel a lot? Business trips? Much deserved personal vacations? Or just plain old wanderlust? We cannot survive without our phones. It’s impossible. It’s arguably one of the most essential items of our daily lives, and there is no alternate. The great thing about cell phones is that they can generally be used worldwide as long as you have cellular reception and/or access to WiFi. But that’s not always possible, or even if there is reception, it may be cost prohibitive. What do you do then? You need a world SIM card that travels with you, one that is as easy to use as adjusting the time on your watch. If you have a world SIM card that travels with you, it automatically works around the world and connects to the local cellular network.
- It’s prepaid, so you don’t have to think about the heavy costs you may incur due to data roaming– you just pay as you go.
- PoloSIM World SIM card is your single SIM card solution no matter where you intend to travel; it provides coverage in over 190 countries. Since you don’t need a different SIM card for every other country you travel to, purchasing this one SIM card makes it a cost effective, hassle-free, and smart decision overall.
- Just because it’s global, it does not mean it’s expensive. PoloSIM’s World SIM card call charges start at as low as 15 cents per minute.
- Next on your agenda is data usage? Taken care of. It may even cost you less than the phone call, since the charges begin at 12 cents per MB. And you can easily choose and subscribe from a wide range of packages specially tailored to meet the needs of a regular traveler.
- Not all of one’s business (or personal) trips are contained to the land. This one World SIM card holds the power to provide solid connectivity on over 150 cruise ships.
One of the biggest worries of a traveler with a local SIM card is that they have to subscribe to a package that requires them to pay data roaming charges. This adds to their traveling costs. PoloSIM World SIM card features free incoming calls in many locations, so you can receive as many calls as you’d like and you will not be charged extra for it. The SIM card comes with a US$10 credit to get you started. Since the service provides you with an international number along with a USA number, it’s a one-stop solution of sorts.
Pair the World SIM card with a multi-lingual customer service and you have yourself the perfect travel companion. Whichever corner of earth, or water, you’re in, this World SIM card has got you covered.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure notice
This website is a participant site with Amazon Services LLC Associates program, an affiliate advertising program which allows websites to earn compensation for sales by linking to amazon.com.