With the rate of covid19 infections in Israel diminishing, Israelis are adjusting to a less restrictive reality. The Israeli government is gradually easing nationwide restrictions. In addition, the government also approved regulations to reinstate the Israeli economy following the coronavirus pandemic. For the latest updates and regulations, please visit the Israel Ministry of Health’s covid 19 website.
Air Travel to Israel During Covid19
In recent weeks air travel In Israel has been limited due to the covid19 pandemic. Recently several airlines recently announced resumption of Israel routes. United Airlines maintained a daily route from Newark, New Jersey to Tel Aviv, and is planning to reintroduce Tel Aviv-San Francisco flights. In addition, Delta Airlines, Wizz Air, British Airways and Air Canada plan to resume flights to Israel in the coming weeks. El Al Airlines currently flies from Tel Aviv to London, Paris and Miami with more flights to resume in May.
Nes Mobile Coronavirus Full Refund Policy
Nes Mobile offers a coronavirus FULL REFUND policy on Israel SIM card services. Simply Contact Us page to notify us of the cancellation.
- Cancel at any time prior to the service start date and get a full refund for the service.
- If the Israeli SIM card was already shipped to you, you will only be charged for the shipping. There’s no need to send back the SIM card. You may keep the SIM card for your next trip to Israel.
- If you qualified for free shipping and cancel the service, we’ll refund you the full amount, less our cost of shipping of $7.50 + VAT. There’s no need to send back the SIM card.
- For more information about our Covid19 refund policy.
- 4G LTE Israel SIM Card for Tourists – If you coming to Israel for less than 30 days.
- Israel SIM Card 30-90 Days – If you’re coming to Israel for 30-90 days.
- Long term Israel SIM card – Ideal for students or anyone else staying months or longer. (You do not have to be a student to qualify for this plan.)